Yes you can.
Important to note is that the only instruments available on SatrixNOW are the 9 Satrix EFT products listed below:
Satrix Fini 15
Satrix Indi 25
Satrix Rafi 40
Satrix Resi 10
Satrix Swix Top 40
Satrix Top 40
Satrix ILBI Portfolio
Satrix Property Portfolio
As a result of this, you can only transfer these instruments from another broker to SatrixNOW.
SATRIX INVESTMENT PLAN
Satrix Investment Plan is an entirely different platform to SatrixNOW. IF you would prefer managing your Satrix ETF's on SatrixNOW, you can transfer them by following the simple process below.
1. Follow the instructions in the SatrixNOW Transfer Process document (HYPERLINK) which outlines how to complete the CSDPTransferForm (below), as well as highlighting particular things to take note of and timeframes to expect for the completion of the transfer.
A couple of important things to note are:
- Cash cannot be transferred from one Investment account to another and will be paid out to your bank
- AOS charge R172 (incl. VAT) for the transfer
- If insufficient free cash in account to cover fees, Satrix will liquidate a holding / position in order to cover those fees.
- Tax-free securities can NOT be transferred and ETF's cannot be transferred into a SatrixNOW TFSA account. They can only go to the Investment account. (for distinction, please read this article - SatrixNOW Investment vs TFSA account )
2. Complete this SatrixNOW_CSDPTransferForm.pdf document (HYPERLINK), sign it and scan it
3. Email the signed CSDPTransferForm to email@example.com so that they can initiate the transfer process and cc in firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com so that they are aware that the process has been initiated.
ANY OTHER BROKER
If you hold any of the above-listed Satrix ETF's with another broker, you can transfer them into the Investment account of your SatrixNOW account by completing the following process:
1. Request a portfolio / share transfer form from your current broker, complete it and submit it to them under their process and request them to initiate the transfer.This is the Transfer out leg of the transfer.
2. Complete this SatrixNOW_PortfolioTransferForm.pdf document (HYPERLINK), sign it and scan it.
3. Email the signed document to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com so that both parties are aware that the process has been initiated. This is the Transfer In leg of the transfer.