The documents that we require for FICA purposes for opening a SatrixNOW account are the following:
- A valid South African identity document / Passport or Drivers Licence
A document which must reflect name / initials and surname, physical address or property descriptions (i.e. erf/stand numbers) and must be less than 3 months old. This document can be:
- A utility bill, such as water, electricity or rates (less than 3 months)
- A bank statement indicating physical address information (less than 3 months old)
- A copy of a signed lease agreement (by both parties), (less than 1 year old)
- A municipal rates and taxes invoice (less than 3 months old)
- A mortgage statement (less than 6 months old)
- An official tax return/tax assessment (less than 1 year old)
- A recent life insurance policy issued by an insurance company
- Correspondence from a body corporate (less than 3 months old)
- A valid television license document
- A recent short–term insurance policy document/letter (less than 1 year old)
- A retail/telephone account statement/invoice (less than 3 months old)
- Where the person lives in any type of residence (eg. hostel/barracks) a letter from the administration department of such residence on an official letterhead.
If you have registered an account, you can login and upload your FICA documents HERE using our upload facility.
Scanned copies will suffice.
In the event you experience any difficulties with the upload facility, you can email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org