SatrixNOW FICA Documents Close Corporations (CC)
|HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR CLOSE CORPORATIONS (CC's):|
The person authorised to open the account on behalf of the Close Corporation, must complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and then email the documents listed below to our New Accounts department at email@example.com.
The documents will be checked against the application form, and if in order, you will be sent a welcome email with all the account details. If not, you will be provided with guidance as to how to complete the process.
PLEASE NOTE: Accounts for Legal Entities are currently only available to South-African entities.
|Information needed||Acceptable verification documents |
All documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Documents required for the Close Corporation|
- Completed Application form - HYPERLINK
- Founding statement and Certificate of Incorporation (CK1) or CIPRO certificate.
- Amended Founding Statement (CK2), if applicable or CIPRO certificate.
- CKI or CIPRO certificate.
- Members resolution / authority to act form ( HYPERLINK ), printed on the CC letterhead,signed by all members and nominating one signatory / representative
- Proof of physical company address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of bank account of the CC in the form of either:
- Copy of bank statement confirming bank details of the company (less than three months old); or alternatively
- An official signed letter from the bank, on a bank letterhead listing full details of the company bank account
- Copy of official SARS document showing the CC name and Income Tax number.
- Proof of VAT number (if applicable).
- Dividends Tax Exemption Form (HYPERLINK) - completed and signed by the Authorised User.
Documents / details required for all:
- Persons authorised to act
- Persons holding more than 25% of voting rights in the CC
- Proof of identification
- Proof of Physical Residential address
In addition to the documents above, we require full contact details of the authorised individual.
Please note: For guidance on what documents are acceptable for the two (2) required documents above, please refer to the related FAQ article FICA Documents Individuals