YES. The great news is that you finally can.
You must have an active FICA'd SatrixNOW account. If you don't have one yet, please follow our easy online registration, which you can access here - https://www.satrixnow.co.za/Registration
Once you have an open account, just follow the easy steps below:
1. Establish your SatrixNOW TFSA account number. You can do this by following these instructions - How do I find my TFSA account number?
2. Complete Section A (Investor Details) of the SatrixNOW TFSA Transfer form
3. Enter your TFSA account number (established in point 1 above) into the highlighted cell in Section B (Transfer To)
4. If you selected a partial transfer (rather than a 100% / full transfer) in Section A, then complete Appendix A.
5. Email the form to your existing broker as well as to email@example.com
While we do our very best to limit the timeframe to as short as possible, due to the various parties involved, transfers usually take between 2-4 weeks.