You can reset your password by following the simple steps below:
1. Go to the website, which you can access directly at his link - https://www.satrixnow.co.za
2. Click on the login button in the top right of the screen
3. On the login page click on the words 'Forgot Password?' under the username and password cells as seen in the image below
4. On the new screen - type your username into the user name cell and then click on the big 'Request password' button underneath it. You should see a 'Password reset e-mail sent' confirmation on the screen.
5. Go to your email account and find the email from SatrixNOW with the subject line 'Reset password request'.
6. Within that email, click on the word click here (underlined and in light blue text) to reset your password
7. On the new page, you will see the details shown in the image below. Type your new password into the password and confirm password cells making sure that:
- Your password follows the rules explained (Ie. must consist of at least 6 characters, including at least 1 number, 1 upper case letter and 1 lower case letter.) AND
- You type the exactly same password into both cells
Once complete, click on the big Reset Password button underneath those cells.
8. You should be automatically logged into the website and arrive on the Account Overview Screen.
If you're not sure on where to go from here, this article on the Account Overview Screen might help.
PLEASE NOTE: If you see an onscreen message stating "There has been a problem during login. The account may be locked due to incorrect credentials" - it means that your account has been locked and you will need to call us on +27 (0)10 020 2250 to reset it for you.
Trying to reset the password yourself will NOT work until we have unlocked your account.