SatrixNOW makes use of a secure One-time-pin (OTP) to enable you to reset your password.
You can do so, by following the simple steps below:
1. Go to the login page of the website, which you can access directly at his link - https://platform.satrixnow.co.za/Account/SignIn
2. On the login page click on the words 'Forgot Password?' under the username and password cells as seen in the image below
3. On the new screen - type your username into the user name cell and then click on the big 'Request new OTP' button underneath it - see image below. Once completed, you should see a 'Password reset OTP sent' confirmation on the screen, with a 6-digit OTP input field below it.
4. Go to the SMS app on your mobile phone and look for an OTP SMS from SatrixNOW containing a 6-digit OTP. This SMS should look like that in the image below.
- For your security, the OTP is only secure for 5 minutes from when it was sent so please don't waste time, and please ensure you enter the OTP exactly as you see it in the SMS.
- If you don't receive the OTP, you can resend an OTP by clicking on the 'Resend OTP' text just above the input cells, but please do so sparingly as you only have 2 OTP's per day.
5. Type the 6-digit OTP into the 6 input cells on the 'Password reset OTP sent' screen shown in the image below.
7. If done correctly, you will arrive at the 'Reset password' page shown in the image below. Type the new password you want to create for your account into both the 'password' and 'confirm password' cells making sure that:
- Your password follows the rules explained (Ie. must consist of at least 6 characters, including at least 1 number, 1 upper case letter and 1 lower case letter.) AND
- You type the exactly same password into both cells
Once complete, click on the big Reset Password button underneath those cells.
8. Completing that action successfully will log you in automatically and navigate you to the Account Overview Screen of your SatrixNOW account.
If you're not sure where to go from here, this article on the Account Overview Screen might help.
PLEASE NOTE: If you see an onscreen message stating "There has been a problem during login. The account may be locked due to incorrect credentials" - it means that your account has been locked and you will need to email us at email@example.com to reset it for you.
Trying to reset the password yourself will NOT work until we have unlocked your account.