Depositing funds by SID instant EFT is one of 3 different methods offered on the SatrixNOW platform.
For details on the other deposit methods available (EFT and Credit card), as well as how you can access the Deposit page on the platform - please click on the link here.
SiD is a secure and instant way to deposit funds into your SatrixNow account where you will be directed to your internet banking and from there, you'll be able to make an instant deposit. Please note that there is a R1.60 fixed cost, plus a cost of 1.5% of the value for your transaction for this method of deposit
- Log in to your account
- Make sure to select the relevant account on the account selector
- Select the menu in the top left corner
- Select Deposits under the My Funds section of the menu
- Select SiD to as your payment method
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit
- Select the Deposit into SatrixNow button
- You will then be directed to the Secure EFT page. On this page select your bank and then enter your internet banking login details
- Select the account you wish to make your deposit from. Make sure you have your cellphone handy as you may need to authorise the payment from your banking app
SiD deposits can only be made by users who have ABSA, Standard Bank, FNB, Nedbank, Capitec and Investec bank accounts