Depositing funds by Credit card is one of 3 different methods offered on the SatrixNOW platform.
For details on the other deposit methods available (EFT and SID instant EFT), as well how you can access the Deposit page on the platform - please click on the link HERE
Once you've arrived at the 'Deposit funds page' - accessible directly via THIS link - please follow the steps below to complete your Credit card deposit:
1. You will be greeted with the 3 payment options available with EFT selected as the default option (see the navy-blue highlighted tab with the number 1 beneath it in the image below).
2. In order to select the Credit card option of deposit, click on the Credit Card tab (option 2 in image above).
3. Once the Credit card option has been selected, the rest of the page below will change automatically to display the typical Credit card fields (seen image below) required in order to process a Credit card transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: The 2.3% of total value charge for the transaction, over and above the R1.60. This may not seem a lot but adds up and represents R230 per R10,000 paid in.
4. Enter your Credit card details into the required fields and once complete, click on the 'Deposit Into SatrixNOW' button.
5. If the transaction is successful, you will be returned to the 'account overview' screen and you will see a confirmation message stating that 'You have successfully deposited Rx into your SatrixNOW account.