ONLY the Credit Card method (detailed below) adds funds to your account from the SatrixNOW website itself - for which you pay a premium.
The EFT method, in contrast, requires you to leave the SatrixNOW website and use your online banking facility to transfer funds to our SatrixNOW FWT (Pty) Ltd account with that same bank (Ie. you are NOT transferring funds from the deposit page of the SatrixNOW website).
To deposit funds into your SatrixNOW account please follow the steps below:
1. Ensure you are logged into the SatrixNOW website.
2. Choose the SatrixNOW account into which you want to deposit your funds by selecting that account from the Account Ribbon, just below the SatrixNOW logo. Remember you have 2 accounts as follows:
- SatrixNOW Investment account - the account selected in dark blue.
- Tax-free Savings account (TFSA) - the account in white - please ensure you understand the consequences of making a deposit into the TFSA account before making the deposit - visit this TFSA FAQ article for help on annual and lifetime limit
3. Now select the Deposit option from the small stack menu to the left of the SatrixNOW logo. This action will take you to the "deposit funds" page
4. On the "deposit funds" page, you will be presented with the option of depositing your funds in 2 different ways as follows:
EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) - is the electronic transfer of money from one account to another (in this case your account to ours). It can take place within a single financial institution (eg. ABSA account to ABSA account) or between different institutions (eg. FNB account to ABSA account). See - Fund deposit by EFT
Credit Card Payment - By using a credit card, payments are reflected immediately and there is built-in fraud protection. This is one of the most widely used online payment methods. See - Fund deposit by credit card