Selling anything you own on SatrixNOW is as easy as when you first bought it. Head over to your Portfolio. From there you'll be able to select what you would like to sell and confirm your sale.
The money you get from selling out of an investment is not immediately available for you to withdraw to your bank account. Settlement of funds from a sale are only available to withdraw after 5 working (business) days. You can however invest those funds immediately in other instruments / products on the platform.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sell your investments:
• Navigate to your portfolio or account overview
• View your holdings
• Select the investment you want to sell
• Select ‘Sell’
• Confirm the amount or percentage you would like to sell
• A summary will be displayed, select ‘Sell Now’
• A success screen will appear, offering you the opportunity to view your invoice. This will also be emailed to you.
If you wish to sell anything outside of market hours, this will create a sell instruction and your transaction will take place when the market opens up again. In this case your sale takes place as a Market Order. This means that you cannot specify the price you would like to sell at and will receive the best price in the market at the time of your transaction.