You can download your tax certificates, complete with SARS codes to make your e-filing easier, directly from the 'Statements' page of the SatrixNow platform, by following the instructions below.
- Login to your SatrixNow account.
- Click on the top left stack menu and select 'Statements'
- On the Statements Page, you will see dropdown options available for both Tax Certificates and Monthly Statements.
- Click on the dropdown arrow for Tax Certificates. Once opened, you will see all the various tax certificates available to you, named with the primary account (eg. SatrixNow, TFSA) to which the statements relate. If you then open / expand on an account, you will see the available tax statements for that account for the years for which they're available.
- Downloading the documents simply requires clicking on the download button to the right of the respective document, entering a password, and saving it to a desired location on your computer.
- Your password is your ID number or, if you are a business, your business registration number.
- The 2020 IT3(B) available for the main SatrixNOW account,
- The 2020 IT3(B) for Unit Trust holdings (these are detailed in a separate tax statement), and
- The 2020 IT3(S) for the Tax Free Savings Account
There will only be a tax certificate available for download if you became an SatrixNow client prior to the end of a particular tax year. The tax year runs from 1 March to the end of February every year.