Open navigation

Yes, you are able to  open the investment account in the minor's name.  

As the parent or legal guardian, you will be required to sign all documentation until the minor reaches the age of 18. The unit trusts are legally the property of the minor.  

Please visit SatrixNOW to learn more about  investing for kids. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.