Changes to the setup of your Recurring Investments can be made as follows:
1. Navigate to the Recurring Investments page by clicking on the Recurring Investments option in the My Account menu per the image below.
Doing so will take you to the Recurring Investments page of the website.
On arrival on this page, any Recurring Investments you have set up will be visible on the page.
2. Find the Recurring investment you wish to Edit / Cancel and click on the ACTIONS button at the end of the row.
This will open the menu item displaying options to:
A. Edit the Recurring Investment
Clicking on this button will take you through to an update recurring investment screen showing you all of the options you can choose for your recurring investment like:
- The recurring investment amount
- The percent by which you would like the amount to increase per year
- The payment method to fund your recurring investment
- The frequency of the Investment
- The day of the month on which the Investment should be madeFor more details on these options, see part B of the FAQ article How do I set up a Recurring Investment on SatrixNOW?
1. Once you have edited the elements of the debit order you want to change, Click on the Update Recurring button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Doing so will take you to the confirm your recurring investment screen.
2. Check that all of the details you've just changed are correct on the screen.
3. Click on the Update Recurring button on the bottom right of the screen.
You will be taken back to the Recurring Investments screen with a message confirming that the recurring investment was successfully updated as per image below.
B. Remove the Recurring Investment
Clicking on this button will take you through to a cancel recurring investment screen on which you can confirm that you would like to cancel the recurring investment by clicking on the yes button.
Doing so will take you back to the recurring investments screen with a message confirming that the recurring investment was successfully cancelled as per image below.